Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Coming soon "Proof of a Conspiracy" Blog

Just a little note to any readers out there.

Lately in the wee hours of the night, I have been working on a rather large Blog, that includes videos, images and 25 years worth of my own research into the Greatest Conspiracy of all. I hope to point out exactly who and how this conspiracy works and where it's is going to go from here, today.

 This coming Blog covers over 6 thousand years of history and will explain it for the very first time on one page, One page that makes all the connections, hopefully plain enough so anyone can understand it if they are simply patient enough to read it.

My goal is to take up about an hour or an hour and a half of you time, simply hitting the key points and making the  needed connections to understand the vast conspiracy that rules our world. I should be posting "Proof of a Conspiracy" in the next few days. So watch out for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment