Thursday, February 2, 2012

Something aint right in Upstate NY

Okay here's a news story that caught my eye a couple of weeks ago. Though, I didn't really check into it much because as much as it spiked my interest, it was lost in the multitude of news stories that I am currently watching.

Until I saw the news today that is.

It's a story that started last fall when 12 teen girls who oddly enough attend the same school in Le Roy New York, somehow over night developed violent involuntary muscle tics and uncontrollable outburst. Symptoms that are similar to Tourette’s syndrome. However the fact the these 12 girls all developed the symptoms over night has caused many doctors to rule out Tourettes and has left the doctors stumped as to what could be  causing this. Watch the fox news coverage below.



It was originally assumed by the parents and the locals in the area that the symptoms  might be the result of some kind of exposure to environmental factors, including possible toxins in the environment, infectious disease, drugs, adverse vaccine reactions or food allergies. Which if you ask me, either one of those possibilities makes sense. The situation in Upstate New York has now been brought to the attention of the famous consumer advocate and environmental activist Erin Brocokvich, who is best know for the movie made about her being the main  force behind the largest medical settlement lawsuit in history.

Erin Brockovich Offical Website

In my decades of experience as a researcher, no matter how much the news networks manipulate it after the fact,  when watching the news it almost always turns out to be the first story told that is the true story. In this case it would be some type of environmental toxin or adverse vaccine reaction being covered up by who ever is to blame. Probably some local pharmaceutical or mining  company dumping shit into the local water supply with the schools water system being a well. Or it's likely to be something far more insideous like the the intended side effects of all the dangerous chemicals used GARDASIL's  HPV vaccine touted to fight cervical cancer. Which was created to be used on young teenage girls. This to me seems to be the likely culprit  and  it seems it would be easy enough to prove or disprove. It may not be Gardisil but I'm guessing its a negative reaction to some type of pharmaceutical.

 click here for the CDC fact sheet on the HPV vaccine



The reason I was compelled to do a write up now, is because I heard today that they are saying
"officially"  that what the girls are being afflicted by is something called "Conversion Syndrome" and  for those who don't know...Conversion Syndrome is a Mass psychogenic illness that is thought to be triggered by stress or emotional distress. They also claim that many years ago Conversion Syndrome was called by the name "mass hysteria" and way before that, it is believed to be the reason why some women were burned at the stake as witches.

So they are trying to say that all 12 of these teenage girls are suffering from nothing other than stress induced mass hysteria? If that were to be the case, which I highly doubt it is, but if it were. Then as a parent I would be deeply concerned as to what in the world would stress out all twelve girls at the same time over night to the point of experiencing a type of mass hysteria post-dramatic stress syndrome.


Are the creator of the "Official" explanation serious?

You know what? They are dead serious. They really expect the parents and the masses to buy into this bullshit conversion syndrome story, The really sad thing is most people nowadays seem to have lost their common fuckin sense and they will inevitably accept this load of shit as truth.  Call it the fluoride they ingest that takes way their will power to stand up and question anything that sounds crazy as hell. And like the official  9/11 explanation as why the buildings collapsed at free fall speed.. This too, appears to be yet another cover up of huge proportions.

I could be completely wrong, though I doubt it cuz unlike a lot of people I still have some common sense about me. Either way thats  my opinion on this issue and as always I will be  paying close attention to this story, since I believe some corporation is guilty of something and this story will quietly disappear from the mainstream news in the coming days.


As always~ This is just me....keepinitreal.










No comments:

Post a Comment