Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Another step in the wrong direction. It ony gets worse from here on out.
As an American citizen I pride myself knowing that in my country I am protected by certain inalienable rights, granted to us not by government, nor by the people...but by our creator(God). One of those rights is covered by the 6th amendment of our Constitution, which reads as follows...
In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.
As an ex-con. I have in the past been blessed many times knowing that if charges, no matter how heinous they are , are ever brought against me by the courts, police or government. I am protected by and allowed by God to the right of a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury in the state or district that I am accused of committing that crime(s) in. I also have the right to know the charges being placed against me and how they came about and to be confronted by any witnesses the court might have against me and to be able to obtain witnesses in my favor if there be any. And lastly I have the inalienable right to an Attorney even... if I cannot afford one.
For some...of you idiots outthere to think that the recent ordered killing by Obama of an American citizen over seas without due process is some kind of achievement in this so-called war on terror. I implore you with deepest regret to rethink that kind of mentality. The called for asassination of Al-Alwaki (whether we like it or not he was an America citizen)....was not a step in securing our freedoms, it was quite the opposite. It was a step in destorying our freedoms, our inalienable rights.
To allow any president to classify or label any american a terrorist and then put an order to have that american citizen killed without a jury trial, without a judge, without any kind of conviction or proof of guilt. It well ....sets a very dangerous precendent. A precendent that if people do not make a huge out cry against will no doubt allow the further excecutions of any citizen he or any president in the future deems a threat or a terrorist....without any proof what so ever!
Imagine....if you will a president labeling me a terrorist simply because I dont agree with him or his administration. Which I dont....and believe it or not....it is happening to millions of law bidding citizens right now; with recent announcements made by the department of homeland security regarding who the possible terrorist are in this country ( I.e people who are constitutionalist, gun rights advocates etc, etc). Today...in the eyes of the Department of Homeland Security and their new guidlines...Even I am acutually considered a possible terrorist and without a jury, a judge, evidence or proof being shown I can now be put to death simply because Obama says I'm a threat.. That my friends and fellow Americans is the precedent that was set when they recently killed Al-Alwaki...and it should not be allowed to happen in a free America.
In the US court system if it is allowed once without any appeal or out cry then it becomes a precedent, Meaning it can happen over and over again. Even Timothy Mcvieh with his terrible crime, or charlie manson, david berkowitz, Ted Bundy and Jerry dahmer they all had thier attornies and were judged by a jury of thier peers....and thier crimes were as bad as it gets...All of them were at least allowed an attorney and an oppurtunity to defend themselves against the charges against them. And justice did infact prevail. You take that god given right away, which is being done right now and what you have is Pure evil Tyranny and a president who can kill anyone he deems fit to die. he can say anyone is a terrorist and have him shot at any time!
Im telling you people Al-Alwaki may have been connected to terrorists groups and he may have planned attacks against US interest or US troops. But in the America that I grew up in...a citizen no matter how hienious or minute the charges may be is innocent before proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt and...has certain rights that cannot be taken away.....or even surrendered....no matter what. Being that Al-Alwaki was an American born here in the good ol USof A ....Al-Awaki had those rights just as you and I do. And he had every right to defend himself against charges brought against him...just as you and I do....or should I say...did.
Innocent before proven guilty...remember that?
I dont expect any of you will make an outcry of this to anyone because in your brainwashed mind he was terrorist or maybe you are too damn lazy, flouridated or just too damn stupid to do anything or say anything about it. Regretably this type of shit will be allowed to happen because for some damn reason you sheeple really believe that you need the government to protect to you from so-called terrorist. It's at this point that I would like to remind you that this is exactly how Hitler started all of the evil shit that he did. He faked a burning of a govenment building (the riegstag), then labeled Jews terrorist, and started exterminating and experimenting on them any way he wanted to. He was allowed to do this by the people of germany because Hitler had a huge propaganda machine, that he used to convince the german people over some time that some of their own citizens were responcible for the downfall of the then democratic germany. Yes Germany was a democracy.... And boy did that propaganda machine ever work. 6 million jews alone died in the camps of Hitler.
Imagine if Hitler was alive today and he had the power of a 21st century propganda machine...the internet, high tech computers, graphics programs and controlled of all the tv networks so everyone watched what he wanted us to watch and even had the power of greedy evil corporations in his pocket.. He (hitler) would be able to convince the entire planet into thinking there was some invisible enemy out there that knew no boundries and lurked everywhere...might even be a neighbor or friend or family memeber. "So if you see something...say something." Wait that's not Hitlers saying that's the Department of Homeland Security. Sometime i get confused between the two.
Someone wise once said that "those who do not know thier history are doomed to repeat it" He knew what he was talking about. Because as I look at the world aroud me I see history repeating itself all over again. Though this time...the terrorist will be me, you, your nieghbor, your brother, your sister, father or mother or even a fellow co-worker... All because you remain silent. The question now...Will you go along, like the german people did... with the rest of the sheeple... when the jackbooted thugs come to your home or your nieghbors house, to your work place and drag your friends, your family to the trucks and then to the work camps to be exterminated. Without due process...Sadly...Im guessing you will.
Don't you dare think it can't happen again. Just this time on a much bigger scale.
Welcome to the new world order folks it only gets worse from here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment